- Provide a fully hosted platform
- Provide a system that can operate with one extension range across the business, to over 400 end users (including multiple contact centre users across 21 sites)
- Provide a cost-effective solution
- Provide a licensing model that gives different team members access to different features
- Provide the ability to connect existing Mitel IP Handsets to reduce capital expenditure
- Provide an online call logging application to assist in trend analysis and KPIs
- Ensure that the web interface is easy to use and user friendly for the in-house IT team
- Enable hot-desking within the organisation
- Deliver a resilient and stable platform
- Offer Program disaster recovery at the core
- Incorporate DR Mobiles into the solution
- Configure FPS-specific call-handling functions within the business
Quick response and self service
One centralised management portal that would allow the internal IT Team to manage the platform directly was also required. For FPS it was crucial that there was access to industry leading customer support and technicians throughout and after the installation.
“We needed to update our legacy system cost effectively, with minimal disruption to the business, as the telephony channel handles 30% of the company’s inbound sales volume.
The solution needed to be standardised with a suitable DR provision to ensure we are always available to our customers.”
FPS Project Manager
In a word, HUC (Hosted Unified Communications). HUC takes the class leading features, functionality and resilience of the Mitel platform and combines it with our Tier 1 network partner to deliver a truly complete hosted telephony experience.
HUC delivers a license model per extension that allows you to determine what features your colleagues have access to; this also keeps costs in check.
HUC allows customers to combine sites into one platform and release clever call features to individual users, and removes any maintenance to the end user; the platform, call routing, features, functions and handsets are all covered by us, it’s that simple.
- Much improved DR capabilities for FPS Distribution
- Mobile twinning allows team members to receive calls wherever they are
- Call groups and flows can be amended and added to live on the system, to take effect immediately
- One centralised Web Based Portal for FPS employees to administer their own system
- Customisable billing for a full understanding of costs
- Enhanced reporting tool to provide call data down to an individual level
- Support and technical assistance always available
- No onsite telephone system lines
- Free of charge calling between handsets, wherever they are
- Hot Desking allows key users to log into any phone throughout the network and make it their own
- A stable platform to implement features to enhance the phone system i.e. future proofing the solution
To read the full FPS case study, click here: duocall.co.uk/case-studies/fps
And if you’d like to find out more about our hosted telephony offering, follow this link: duocall.co.uk/myhosted