Pliers and wrench in a single tool
The pliers wrench combines many functions: It replaces an entire set of wrenches in metric and imperial sizes and can be adjusted very quickly and directly on the workpiece at the touch of a button. The joint pin engages securely, preventing unintentional shifting whilst the smooth gripping jaws are parallel to each other meaning they can grip the workpiece without damaging edges or sensitive surfaces.
- Screws, grips, holds, bends and presses
- Replaces a full set of wrenches
- Protects sensitive surfaces
- 10-fold manual force amplification
- Direct working on chrome, brass, etc.
- Fast adjustment on the workpiece at the touch of a button
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, oil-hardened
The KNIPEX pliers wrench
10-fold amplification of manual force: The excellent mechanics of the pliers wrench increases the applied manual force 10 times. It holds workpieces securely like a vice. Even flat objects can be gripped and processed easily thanks to the high pressing force and the parallel jaws.