Enter the TDB760 Volvo Proximity Security Dongle. This simple easy solution overcomes this by gaining the required security without having your equipment connected to the vehicle.
The TDB760 can be connected and left on the vehicle while you continue to program other vehicles with your TDB1000 Key Programming System, and you can even lock the vehicle and leave the dongle running and come back at a convenient time to you and your customer.
In some instances your customer can call you when the dongle has finished, as there are 2 bright clear GREEN LED’s to show the device has finished on the CEM and KVM systems.
All that is needed once the TDB760 has finished is, connect the TDB1000 to the TDB760 Volvo Security Dongle and continue to program keys as you would normally.
The TDB760 even remembers the codes, so if the device is unplugged from that vehicle, as long as you do not connect it to another vehicle it remembers the information, so you can pop back later if needed to program the keys without the security wait.
The TDB760 Volvo Security Dongle, making Key Programming Simple….The Diagnostic Box Team.
– OBD connection to interface with TDB1000 ASSET Key Programming System
– Clear RED and GREEN LED Indicators for KVM and CEM
– Memory feature to remember the last vehicle security information
– Enables device to be left connected to vehicle
– No need to leave TDB1000 ASSET Key Programming System connected
– Fully CE approved