The BSU2-125B provides a constant voltage to prevent loss of data and possible damage to control units during software updates, and module reprogramming as well as diagnostic processes when in a Key On, Engine Off state.
During diagnostic or programming operations, the vehicle’s systems are operating solely from the battery. Maintaining battery charge during this process is critical.
The status of BSU2-125B is indicated simply by three LED’s – POWER, POLARITY, DEMAND. When all 3 are illuminated, BSU2-125B is supporting the battery.
Designed to be wall, ramp or trolley mounted the BSU2-125B has been designed to meet the needs of the high power consuming vehicle and is approved by Jaguar and Landrover.
- Provides a selectable stable voltage and up to 125A of fully regulated power to prevent loss of battery charge and damage to vehicle components.
- Can be used with any 12v automotive battery.
- When the battery is charged the BSU is a regulated power supply to sustain accessory loads and offset parasitic drain.
- Can be used in the showroom to maintain the battery charge while power consuming accessories are being demonstrated without fear of power loss.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Output current display.
- Supplied with 5M IEC power lead and 5M output leads.
Input: 90 – 264 VAC
Size: 300 x 184 x 124mm
Output: 13.4V up to 125A continuous
Weight: 8.5 Kg