Friction Disc Installation Guide
- Always ensure that the bellhousing is throughly cleaned before fitting a new clutch.
- Apply only the EXEDY supplied grease to the hub splines on the friction disc.
- Slide the friction disc onto the input shaft.
- Wipe away any excess grease.
- Ensure all excess grease is removed from both sides of the spline hub.
- Lightly lubricate the input shaft, quill and clutch release bearing fork with EXEDY supplied grease.
More information can be found on www.exedy.co.uk
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1928 571850