Every system that Ayce Systems supplies incorporates comprehensive, hands on training at their state of the art training centre. Meaning that the customer is fully up to speed on what they purchase and can put their new found skills and investment into practice, helping them maximise the revenue potential that the Smart Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair industry has to offer.
The range of products available include:
- Paint & Bumper Repair System – for the repair of bumper scuffs and minor paint damage
- Interior Trim Repair System – for repairing upholstery, dash, vinyl and leather
- Paintless Dent Removal – for repairing small dents on vehicle panels
- Windscreen Repair System – for repairing glass cracks, bullseyes, starburst etc
- Alloy Wheel Refurbishment – including Diamond Cut Wheel Lathes, Wheel Straighteners etc
On top of the extensive range of systems available, Ayce Systems also offers a wide array of smart repair and alloy wheel repair consumables and ancillaries including Paints, Lacquers and Abrasives to name but a few. All these products are available to purchase via their online store www.smart-repairs.com or by contacting the Ayce Systems’ sales team on +44 (0)1535 691888.
For more information on Ayce Systems’ One Stop Shop for Smart Repairs and follow in the footsteps of 1000’s of others to be trained at their centre – visit www.aycesystems.com or email email@example.com