With 54 teeth fixed pear ratchet head, the CP89 series is designed for high and long-lasting accuracy, at 4% according to the EN ISO 6789:2003 standard and up to 25,000 cycles.
Available from ¼’’ to 1’’ the CP89 torque wrenches series is ideal for general mechanics and tyre changing applications on light and heavy vehicles.
- Scale in Nm
- Torque adjustment with manual locking in front of the handle
- Fine scale graduation: 0.1 Nm
- Sensitive & sound signals when reaches the torque
- Provided in a protective blow moulded case
- Numbered wrenches
- Accuracy: 4% according to the EN ISO 6789:2003 specifications
- Long-lasting accuracy up to 25,000 cycles
- Durable: Reliability of the mechanism up to 25,000 cycles
- Robust: 54 teeth fixed pear head ratchet with quick socket release
- Comfort: Black aluminium handle resistant to common chemicals in workshops
- Compact: ideal for working in restricted areas